AIR Control Display (ACD-57)
AIR Control Display (ACD-57) is a multi function display. It controls aircraft radios, is a fully certified altimeter, and controls transponders. Air Control Display works well with many aircraft radios and Mode-S/ADS-B transponders. Currently compatiblke with: AIR Com (AC-1), BECKER (AR/RT62xx), TRIG (TY9x) and GARRECHT (VT-01).
- Controls radio and transponder, shows altitude. All functions can be used simultaneously or in any combination.
- Fully ETSO certified altimeter and alticoder (requires purchase of separate license)
- Brilliant large color display, perfectly readable in sunlight
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Channel Database, NEAREST Station function (GPS based), channel memory, history
- Quick manual tuning with push-turn gesture
- Dual Watch with individually adjustable volumes (if connected radio module permits)
- microSD slot for firmware updates and channel database
NOTE: optional software licenses are required for altimeter functions, control of third party radios and radio station updates.