IMI Trailer Drawer for storing of equipment available now as a retrofit kit for all modern or older sailplane trailers. One man rigging system, Tow bar, Wing supports or other equipment can be stored and transported in the lockable splashwater- and dustproof drawer which is attached on the left side of the trailer behind the axle, close to the center of gravity. The drawer significantly improves the storing possibilities of every trailer. The drawer is bolted to the trailer by solid and robust aluminium frame with solid double ball-bearing telescopic rails. The fiberglass drawer itself is completelly sealed by Pirelli rubber profiles against moisture, splashwater and dust. The drawer comes very smoothly and almost completelly out at the telescopic rails (75cm travel by 82cm depth), what makes loading and unloading of the stored equipment very comfortable. The drawer with frame is attached to the bottom of the trailer (sandwich floor or cantilever profile frame) by 9pcs of M10/70 or M10/90 bolts. Attachment close to the axle of the trailer ensures neglectable change in the center of gravity of the trailer, the up-swept rear edge ensures good clearence (about 17cm above ground by Cobra trailer). Maximum weight of stored equipment in the drawer: 32kg, max permitted speed 100km/h. We deliver the trailer drawer as a complete and assembled retrofit kit, which includes:
• Completely assembled and sealed drawer with aluminium frame and telescopic rails
• All necessary bolts, washers and nuts for attachment to the trailer, bushings for sandwich bottom (Cobra trailer)
• Counterplate for lock incl. blind rivets, to be riveted to the bottom in a proper place
• Cartridge of black Den Braven Mammut glue for sealing the connection drawer frame to bottom of the trailer
• 2pcs of keys for the lock
• Thick black carpet upholstery
• Installation manual with maintenance instructions
• Internal dimensions Width: 110 cm Depth: 82 cm Height: 20 cm
• External dimensions incl. frame Width: 137 cm Depth: 103 cm Height: 22 cm
• Weight of the complete kit: 26 kg Max.
• Permitted load: 32 kg Max.
• Permitted speed: with installed drawer: 100 kmh
• Cobra trailers
• Anschau Komet trailers
• Swan trailers
• for another producers as Pfeiffer, Schroeder and similar or homebuilt trailers please contact us with photos and dimensions to check the compatibility. The depth and height of the drawer is designed to fit to any trailer which is at least 108cm wide at the bottom and has clearence above ground at least 35cm.